View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:53 PM   #97 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Why he did it? WHY HE DID IT?? "I'll tell ya! Tha glory, lass! Tha fame! Tha accolades! 'leas' tha's been wha' they've been tellin' people. I'll tell ye, i's no' easy bein' labelled a dark wizard. Y've go' this reputation t' protect. Y've go' t'be given all these answers ye don't believe in so young li'le lassies like yerself can have someone t' look up to when tha big, bad law officers aren't doin' a good job of i'." Did that answer her question? Honestly by the end he wasn't entirely sure he remembered what the question WAS.

"D'you want t' hear 'bout tha time I went swimmin' off by tha creak?Don' reckon I was meant t'be there bu' the lads an' I want'd t' win' down after a full day."
He was making perfect sense to her and she was actually agreeing with most of what he said and writing it all down for future use or reading. Elosie was keeping everything up in the air.

"Don't want people thinking you are getting soft. I got ya" Eloise shook her head while a story about him swimming would be hilarious with the way he talks she still had two more questions to ask and the next one was quite clever if she so thinks so herself.

"I'm good but I have another question..If you could go back in time like the muggles think you can not with a time-turner. What would you change to not get caught?"

See she already found out from someone others question about what he actually got caught doing and figured it was creatures from how insane he is. Eloise was growing found of the old painting.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.