View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:30 AM   #91 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
You could feel the tension sizzling in the air and Eloise was all for it. Drew made it worse which for Eloise made it all the better. Was she supposed to talk to some portraits or something she wasn't completely playing attention to the Headmaster because well looking between Eiji and Nettie and Missa was time consuming enough as it is.

Well she was going pick the craziest looking one and ask why. It was a toss up between the two dudes. So up she goes with her wanted poster and over to Croz mostly because he wouldn't stop talking and would probably answer her question the best. Once she got the chance

"Hey, Yo Mr. Croz. I want to ask why you did it?"

You know what it is he did. Must have been cool at least.
Why he did it? WHY HE DID IT?? "I'll tell ya! Tha glory, lass! Tha fame! Tha accolades! 'leas' tha's been wha' they've been tellin' people. I'll tell ye, i's no' easy bein' labelled a dark wizard. Y've go' this reputation t' protect. Y've go' t'be given all these answers ye don't believe in so young li'le lassies like yerself can have someone t' look up to when tha big, bad law officers aren't doin' a good job of i'." Did that answer her question? Honestly by the end he wasn't entirely sure he remembered what the question WAS.

"D'you want t' hear 'bout tha time I went swimmin' off by tha creak?Don' reckon I was meant t'be there bu' the lads an' I want'd t' win' down after a full day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola got to work to be able to make her poster. It really didn't take as long as she was expecting. It was actually interesting to think of herself in that light when normally she's so focused on becoming a Healer. Sooner than later she had the poster ready.

SPOILER!!: Wanted Poster

Looking at the portraits as they moved on to the walls she cringed. She definitely wasn't going to be talking to Croz anytime soon. No, she found herself much more drawn to the woman - Drummond.

Walking forward she greeted the woman, being friendly but blunt. "Hello, my name is Eniola. You can call me Eni should you wish. I just have a few questions for you." She brought her pen to her notebook, ready to take notes in anticipation for the answers. "What crime did they say you committed? What evidence did they have against you? And why do you believe they said you were guilty or not guilty?"

Eni was hoping to catch her up with the last question to find out the biases as well as the charge, but who knows what this woman is used to or was told bny the Headmaster. She just hoped she'd get the answers she needed.
She did not want to be here. She didn't want to be brought from the wall she hung and she most certainly didn't want to be talking to children.

Lena kept her nose held high, barely sparing the girl a glance when she walked over. She sniffed at the Hufflepuff but a look from the Headmaster saw her relenting. When she spoke it was brisk and without emotion. "Human experiments. They found equipment in my living room and blew it into a whole case." She shrugged indifferently. "Last I heard they were all divided. Only half think I'm innocent or guilty. I couldn't say why."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Grabbing a spare piece of parchment and a quill, he walked right over towards the portrait. Had he stopped sweating? No. But the portrait didn't need to know that. Now? Now he just needed to ask questions. Questions..... he didn't even....... prepare.

Uhhhhh. "Hey. Hi. Hello." What do Law Enforcement say? "How's your day?"

Wait, was that....?

"No no no, that wasn't a question! That was not a question!!"

Oh Merlin.
Ha. Haha. HAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! Viktor cackled wildly, even more so at the boy's question that was quickly recanted. Recanted??

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"It's a question! It's a question! Two mooooreeee." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! "I'm swell. Over the moon. My friends and I have been having a riveting conversation. They like your hat." It was very wool like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Whatever their trouble was, Nettie hated seeing any of her friends upset. Even though she was just as upset and embarrassed right now. She had to focus on other problems, because hers was relatively small in retrospect.

"It's ok, just talk to her later," she whispered as she put a comforting hand on his arm, noting as Eiji began to take out his frustrations on his parchment. She took her own parchment and examined the portraits, deciding on Viktor Mikailov. The woman looked like she would be too challenging - maybe not if they were both in their right minds, but it was quite obvious the pair of them had other things on the brain. Croz wouldn't stop TALKING, and that was just annoying. So Mikailov was the logical choice.

She cleared her throat. "What have you been accused of, Mr. Mikailov?" she asked the portrait.
Oh goodie goodie goodie, another one of them. Viktor giggled to himself, pleased at all the attention he and the little voices in his head were getting. His bestfriends. Even as he spoke, the laughter was not far from his lips. "MuuUUuUURrRrrRddDDDDdddEeEEEeEeeRRRrrRRrRr." BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

"I killed them dead." Hehehehe!! "Oh but they wanted it, they did." Hehe. Hehehehe. "I only obliged!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post
Glancing from portrait to portrait, Avalon tried to gauge which person would be the best to interrogate. Her first bet was Mikailov, but several students were already surrounding him. So it was down to Drummond and Croz. Drummond looked like she would be a tough nut to crack. Her glare was a bit intimidating. While Croz was the most annoying of the three, he was talking the most, which made her think that he might be the most apt to give her some answers. She approached him slowly and gave him a curt nod before clearing her throat. The first step would be discovering what exactly he did. And she had a feeling that politeness would be key here. Treating him like a criminal already wouldn't get her anywhere. "Good day, Mr. Croz. What is it that you have been accused of?"
Ah, another curious lass!!! This beat hanging in an empty corridor with only a few in the way of an audience!

"Creatures, lass! Dark 'n magnificen' creatures! Dragons! Chimaera's. Have ye ever seen a manticore, lassie? Ye think ye cou' handle yerself agains' a nundu? A baby one t' star' off with bu' apparen'ly ye're no' meant t'be tradin' 'em an' especially no' across continen's. They called it smugglin', aye. Smugglin' of dark creatures tha've go' no business bein' traded in tha firs' place--bu' if ye're no' meant t'be tradin' 'em, then why's there a marke' fer 'em?"

Could she answer THAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
"I will, Headmaster." Analiese apologised to the Headmaster. She then picked up her purse of parchment and quill. She walked over Lena Drummond because there were too many students around her first choice, Viktor Mikailov. She cleared her throat and began to speak. "Hello, Ms. Drummond. I just need to ask you a few questions. Do you regret commiting the crime that the Law Enforcement accused you of?" The young Ravenclaw wrote her first question down and chewed on the end of her quill as she waited for an answer.
Merlin how long would she have to suffered this? Paraded for the sake of children who weren't likely to accomplish nearly as much as she had in life.

Lena turned her head away even as she answered. "I don't regret anything. What have I got to be sorry about? My research is simply light years ahead of society's so called moral code and why should I regret something they have no proof of?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.