View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:26 PM   #86 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default The dramazzz
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie was starting to get a pounding headache from all the pent up tears, and it didn't help as Missa completely ignored them and continued with her work on her own. After her little stunt, Nettie didn't care in the slightest. But she saw how Eiji's shoulders had fallen when Missa ignored them, and she would have been blind to see that there was something going on between them. Perhaps that meant it really DIDN'T have anything to do with her. Still, that didn't mean Missa had to call her out like that in front of class with the poster.

Whatever their trouble was, Nettie hated seeing any of her friends upset. Even though she was just as upset and embarrassed right now. She had to focus on other problems, because hers was relatively small in retrospect.

"It's ok, just talk to her later," she whispered as she put a comforting hand on his arm, noting as Eiji began to take out his frustrations on his parchment. She took her own parchment and examined the portraits, deciding on Viktor Mikailov. The woman looked like she would be too challenging - maybe not if they were both in their right minds, but it was quite obvious the pair of them had other things on the brain. Croz wouldn't stop TALKING, and that was just annoying. So Mikailov was the logical choice.

She cleared her throat. "What have you been accused of, Mr. Mikailov?" she asked the portrait.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 06-12-2019 at 11:10 PM. Reason: coding oops