View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #78 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The fact that none had immediately jumped into interrogating the portraits would be taken as a good sign that the students were taking the time to consider all angles now that they had a better idea of the real distinctions where magic were concerned. Some were finding partners.

And some were making a mess in his classroom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Well, that escalated rapidly. Very rapidly.

Analiese grabbed her quill and rewrote the motive on her report. She didn't notice that her handwriting was hardly readable. And that's when her ink pot toppled over. Her elbow had accidentally hit it when she was writing. The ink spilt all over her parchment and her robes. What a dramatic lesson. She slowly raised her hand. "Headmaster, I uh... spilt my ink pot." She wiped the ink off her hands using a clean part of her robes. The young Ravenclaw returned the ink pot to its usual position and picked up her quill. She grabbed a spare piece of parchment and did the next activity. She chose Viktor Mikailov and tried to think of a suitable question.
Malachi moved over to the first year, eyes on the stain she'd created rather than on her. "So you have." He cringed at the way she wiped her inky hand against her now ink covered robe, hardly able to fight the grimace. That was no way to treat school uniforms. "You'll ruin the robe if you keep that up."

At her desk, the Headmaster drew his wand and vanished the ink. He didn't remember the curriculum First Years learned but he'd assume she hadn't yet learned the cleaning charm. That would be the only explanation for her not simply drawing her own wand--and destroying her school robes.

Next he looked to where the ink soaked the parchment and got onto the desk. A quick scourgify saw that clean too. "Do be more careful in future." The fact messes could be easily fixed didn't mean they should be easily made.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.