View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:27 AM   #77 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

There hadn’t been any specific comment directed toward her and her poster, yet Stasya had tilted her head the slightest bit at the mention of how a lot of them hadn’t included a motive with their work. Plus, there had been that whole incident with Drew and the other lightly younger students. Accusations of someone actually being a dark witch, which brought her back to the earlier possible accusation that Jessa and her necromancy was inherently dark. There couldn’t be any real evidence as to if either girl was actually practicing the Dark Arts. Not that she particularly knew the girl in question this time around. Either way, she figured they were probably as dark as her.

There really wasn’t any space on her poster to include a motive, either. Granted, with what she’d chosen as her “crime” she wasn’t entirely certain the motive wasn’t inferred, but just to fulfill the assignment she flipped her poster around and wrote on the back, near the top of the parchment.

SPOILER!!: addition
Anastasiya’s Motive: Protection of creatures and belief in their right to be free to do what they were meant to do

Now it was time to focus on the portraits. She was rather wary of speaking to any of them, for their own reasons. Viktor seemed rather mad, Lena scarier than her grandmother Xenia on a bad day and she was fairly sure she wouldn’t get a word in edgewise with Patrick. So that meant she had to figure out not only what questions to ask but which one would be the most likely to bother to answer.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero