View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default YOU TWO *eyes*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trinetta was SUPER smug and proud of her poster. Especially when Eiji's face dropped, and she knew she had struck a nerve with the name. HEHEHEHE. He should be grateful because she could have been a LOT meaner, but she just smirked at him when he said potions would be his weapon of choice. "I figured as much. I know you, Eiji," she said with a playful twinkle in her eye. She'd missed this. Just hanging out with Eiji. Not worrying about ~D R A M A~. It was so nice, and getting easier as time went on. Again, she was reminded it had almost been a YEAR since their big fight, which was amazing to her. She felt like she was different, a more mature person, who was still growing and...

WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S PANTS WAS THAT, JAMES EIJI RASTING?!

"EIJI!" she exclaimed, yelling at him in horror but still grinning and managing to let out a surprised chuckle. So much for being NICE to each other! Although let's be real, Nettie was fully expecting something like this. What she had NOT been expecting was the graffiti on her picture, and her crimes were a BIT embellished. Really taking shots at her intelligence there, but she deserved it, honestly. She knew that, deep down. She'd been expecting him to bring up the locket, not Spark, so when she read that bit she felt her heart drop a little, but quickly moved past it.

"Nice to see what you TRULY think of me," she said with a smirk, looking over the report again with a small giggle. "I like the nose ring. Maybe I should get one!" she joked.

Now that they were done, she leaned back and looked around at the posters the rest of her classmates were making. Eloise's poster was spot on for her - not at all surprising. Drew and Nina were still working on theirs, but it looked like Missa was making progress in the row behind them. Hmm, she wondered why she was working alone and not with Keenan. She had assumed Eiji had partnered with her just because she happened to be sitting next to him, but Missa looked...upset.

She peered behind her over her shoulder and read her poster, feeling her heart drop in to her stomach as she read over the words. Wait, an ex? Eiji didn't HAVE an ex, because Missa was his first girlfriend. Yet, in the back of her mind, she KNEW who the poster was referring to. There was no doubt about it.

Nettie immediately had so many questions. Why was this suddenly a PROBLEM? Eiji and Nettie had been friends well before all the drama last term, and had BEEN friends after they made up last year - it wasn't like this was a new development. Missa knew this. Was this something to do with Keenan? She kept replaying the conversation she'd had with her dorm mate when she admitted she'd liked him, and how she'd felt like something had just been...weird about it. Her brain reeled back around to Eiji, and she felt herself getting angry. They were just partnered up on an innocent class activity. Nothing more. Nettie may have done some questionable things in the past when it came to Eiji, but she would NEVER try to insert herself in to their relationship. That was a line she was not going to cross. For her, THAT issue was black and white. There was no reason for her to be angry. She had to know that, right? Eiji had to know that too. Yet why did she feel like the bad guy, AGAIN?

It wasn't fair. Missa had already taken Eiji's attention from her when it came to dating - she did NOT get to take her friendship too.

Yet, rather than say anything, Nettie turned in her chair and stared back down at the poster Eiji had made her. She turned her head away from him and instead focused on a spot on the desk corner. Someone had drawn a star on the wooden desk in the right hand corner, and she just focused on that as her eyes quietly filled up with tears and she tried her best to swallow them away before anyone noticed.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid