View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:45 AM   #55 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Shrugs with a pseudo innocence as he stands to follow her for his own Polaroid. "May be therapeutic," he mused before taking his own - nothing too different about his usual appearance. If he were to ever get caught for anything, it wouldn't be because he had been twisted bat feces insane. Yeah, he saw you there Eloise. Slapping his picture on to a piece of parchment, he idly traded with her. "I whole heartedly intend on embellishing the truth," he stated with a smirk.

And the locket would without a doubt make an appearance. He could be predictable when he wanted to.

Mulling over things a bit, he retrieved his quill and got to work.
Nettie smirked to herself as she got her parchment and tapped her chin with her quill, thinking about what she wanted do. If she REALLY wanted to be sassy, she could accuse him of being a serial dater. It had been almost a year since that all went down, they could joke about THAT aspect of things, right? Because they still agreed to disagree on the whole 'dating' thing that had caused the ensuing blow up in the first place. Or maybe she could bring up the flobberworm tattoo again. He LOVED when she did that. Eloise would get a kick out of it too.

Nope, instead, she decided to go a less scandalous route - but still amusing to her. Mostly because she didn't want the Headmaster to find out about all the dirty laundry between the two of them, quite honestly. He didn't need to know about all that. Plus, this WAS an assignment for class, so she had to be somewhat professional. If she had just been sharing this with Eiji, she TOTALLY would have gone the alternative route. She smiled to herself as the idea started to form in her brain, and she began to scribble down the words on the parchment.

"Done!" she said with a proud grin a few moments later, showing him her poster. Hehehe.

SPOILER!!: POSTER!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid