View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:13 AM   #64 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: Leo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
"I can come by and get it. We can figure out when sometime later." Léo wouldn't mind going back to their her place one more time. It would be nice to play through some old memories. Maybe something would happen. Who knows..

"That's good Avery. I'm proud of you." He really was. It was good that she was moving up in her career. Hopefully he would be as well. The longer he talked with Avery, the less he thought of his interview and the less he worried about the outcome of it.

Léo waved it off. "It's fine. It's not that cold out." He would survive a little bit of cold. Plus it would keep him on his toes and not let anything slip. He couldn't let his emotions escape him right now.

"I can order Chinese or something." one of their favorites back in the day. She looked down at the snow as she tucked some hair behind her hair. "I can ask Dustin to borrow his truck to help move it.. unless you'll charm it.???" she wasn't sure how good he was at concealment charms and didn't want to assume he'd want to do all that.

"yeah i love it. I really do. I also get to go to a lot of games and press events for free so that's a plus." she liked free things. It was right up her Ally and all. A free game and a drink was all she needed to stay happy now a days.

She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. "I don't think your body's use to the cold anymore. It seemed to be knocking you out." she pointed at her nose in order to point out his being red as roudolf already. Poor thing.