Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Before the acromantula?
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

He actually saved her life.

If her words didn't reflect her appreciation, her eyes were definitely the giveaway. Even her usual pout had been all-too-quickly replaced with a warm, gentle smile. She could have actually died. Typically something such as this would have been a complete dramatization, but his actions quite literally saved her. If it weren't for his heroic actions, her face could have had permanent damage.

"I could kiss you right now," because he had saved her life, but also because he was very cute.

She wouldn't insist on owing him a favor though, despite how thankful she genuinely was. If he was willing to pass on the offer, then who was she to offer again? Being indebted to someone was not something Nina Castillo took lightly. She'd rather not toddle into that category at all, thank you very much. And so, if he didn't want it. Then the offer was off the table. Life saving or not.
Józef had opened his mouth and been about to speak, but he was left there with it agape at Nina's next words.

She wanted to kiss him?!

Was that what she'd said? That was indeed what he'd heard. And so, once he'd composed himself (shut his mouth and made sure his eyes weren't massively wide like they had been a second ago), Jó ran a hand through his hair and grinned.

Because of course she wanted to kiss him. Not only was he the most ridiculously cool and good looking future Quidditch star, he was also the saver of her LIFE.

"You can definitely do that. If you really want to," he said with a grin.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽