Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 04:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Normally Nettie wouldn't be out here at this time, running in the cold, but she was running because she had overslept and was LATE to practice. Like, SUPER late. OOPS. The captain was going to kill her. She deserved it, though, staying up late reading with her wand lighting up the pages under her covers. It was her own fault.

She paused, though, as she ran by the Willow and noticed...people gathered around it. Well, two people it looked like - it was hard to tell from this distance. Still, Nettie was never one to pass by a situation where she might be able to stick her nose in someone else's business. Thoughts of Quidditch instantly vanished as she jogged carefully over to the large murder tree, wondering what she might wander upon.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for her to recognize the back of that head - Eiji. Naturally, her steps quickened. "Eiji? What are you..." her voice trailed off as her eyes fell upon the smashed acromantula on the ground. She'd heard of those giant man eating spiders in the forest, but had never actually SEEN one. In fact, the only thing keeping her from passing out in a dead faint (because of COURSE she would faint AGAIN around Eiji, just her luck) was the fact that it had been smashed in to oblivion. It was of no threat to her dead, although her heart still felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest.

"Is that...?" she asked with wide eyes, even though she KNEW the answer. In fact, she knew she shouldn't be surprised at all that Eiji was currently leaning over it, harvesting Merlin knows what from the corpse for his potions ingredient collection.

That was when she remembered they weren't alone - the Headmaster was there too, on the ground, looking like he had just seen a ghost!

"EIJI! The Headmaster!" she exclaimed with just a BIT of a scolding tone of voice as she ran over to him. She had no doubt that Eiji had SEEN him and just chosen to ignore him over potions ingredients. Internal eye roll. She knelt down over Trent with wide eyes. "Headmaster! Are you ok?! Should I go call someone?" she asked. She had been practicing her patronus charms but she doubted she could conjure one strong enough to bring a message to anyone...she couldn't even get it to form a definitive shape...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid