Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

In an instant his entire life, Kale's entire life, little Mavis's entire life and even the parts of Tally's life that he didn't know flashed before his eyes. It all happened the moment one acromantula did stop and proceeded to tower over him.

Were he less nervous, he may have realized how nervous she and indeed the entire herd were but no, Malachi was effectively trying to minimize the shaking in his boots and fighting the way his head began to feel light.

Focus, Trent. This was important.

The Headmaster took several steps back to recreate even a little distance between him and the skittish, overgrown spider.

"Away?" He looked to the forest off in the distance. He supposed he could now rule out the wishful thinking that they'd been the driving force behind everything else evacuating the forest. Not a comforting thought at all considering it meant there was something in there that scared even the acromantulas. Suffice to say the man did not want to know what had them spooked--but he had to find out.

"Away from what? What's in there? Where are you going?" The questions all tumbled from his lips in hastened fashion, a nervous reaction to this entire situation.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.