View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 05:03 AM   #60 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: youuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Léo gave a little nod. "That's true. I also don't have many things. Didn't really keep too much from my travels other than my journals." That was one thing from all of his work he kept were his research journals. He knew they would probably be helpful at some point in the future. "I would like to move to a bigger space at some point to be able to get another animal or too." He was always wanting to bring work home with him. Maybe breed Nifflers again.

Léo never really was fond of winter, but he knew how much Avery loved it. He was much happier to stay home in the nice comfort of warmth than out in the cold chill of winter. Again he wished he was wearing a warmer jacket. He was slightly regretting the walk. "What have you been up to lately?" Something to get his mind off the cold and to kill the silence that hung between them.

"well you did just travel for a long time so you didn't really have much." she also kept all the furniture they had bought together. He didn't find any use for it since he wasn't going to be in any one place for too long. "I have that extra couch still. If you'd like it." couches we're nice and really she didn't need both. She really did only just use the one.

"well, I hoped you kept your work research Leo. That'd be silly to lose at that." she smiled as she looked over at him. "ya cold?" he could of turned down the walk or suggested somewhere inside to go.

"Still writing for the magazine. I've moved up a bit in the company so I'm not a junior reporter anymore. But still covering quidditch and Gobstones." her life was pretty boring really. Same thing every day. Never really any changes... Well... Until now.