Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
The look of confusion Nina wore only grew deeper, as Józef tugged her further and further away from the tree. She quirked her head to the side, silently asking him to clarify as his explanation did a poor job at explaining his onset panic and slightly aggressive pull. It was only when he said 'whomping willow' that realization hit the young Slytherin in the same way one of the tree's branches would have had she gone close enough.

The Whomping Willow.

How could she have been so careless?! Of course she hadn't ever had an experience with the tree before, but she knew enough about the castle to know that it existed somewhere on the grounds. Evidently she hadn't ever stumbled upon it until now.

Her eyes grew big in, at first, shock before shifting to a look of absolute gratefulness. "Józef, you saved my life?" It came out as more of a statement rather than a question. "How can I ever repay you?" Words she didn't often put out into the universe as they often begged for unwanted favors. Her whole body trembled at the thought that something could have happened if she had stepped any further towards the tree.
Those big eyes were very beautiful, Józef had time to admit to himself as he was making sure that they were far enough away from the tree to be safe. And, as soon as he was focusing back on Nina, she was telling him he'd.. saved her life?

Well, if she really believed that, then who was he to deny it? It was true, as well - she was tiny and that beast of a tree would have ripped her to pieces. The thought made him shudder.

Puffing his chest out a little, and trying to act a little more bashful than he felt (without realising, of course, that the too actions were completely juxtaposed), Jó smiled at her. "Yeah, I guess I did." Looking over her, to make sure she was okay, he thought on her question for a moment. "Oh, you don't need to..."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽