Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Léonne was blushing. Again. After all of this time spent with her romantic and cute and amazing girlfriend, you’d think she was used to the compliments, the soft touches, the cheek kisses… but nope. She still felt like a very love-sick teenager, thank you very much. The Parisian was happy to not take Harper for granted. She loved everything about her and getting to spend time with her - especially her smile. Her smile could light up a room.

”MMMmmmmm.” She teased, her thumb brushing softly over the back of Harper’s hand. ”I think so… Maybe once. Or twice.” It was her turn to kiss Harper’s cheek this time, and she let herself linger, just slightly longer than was actually needed… she just smelt so good. ”Is that new perfume?” She asked, pulling back- that blush (or was it a new blush??) still highlighting her cheeks.
Although Harper loved her sisters, she never understood why Willow loved to date around and Tana didn't like to date at all: this was bliss. This relationship and this woman she loved and being together.

Not everyone could be that lucky, though, and she did thank Merlin she happened to be.

Once or twice? Harper grinned cheekily, fully aware that she'd complimented Léonne more than that. She shook her head every so slightly, hair falling past her ears into her face. "No, but it is one I haven't worn for a while," she informed, using her free hand to tuck her hair back. Her family seemed to enjoy buying her perfume, and so Harper didn't really buy it for herself, but she'd decided to treat herself with the scent she'd worn during the beginning of their relationship.

Or maybe she was treating Lé. Who knew? "Are you looking forward to the show?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽