View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Name: J. Neira, but you can just call me J.

Find me on Goodreads: I don't have an account, but am open to starting one if I'll be able to find most of you there.

Preferred Reading Format: Physical book. It's best for the eyes and I just like the feel of opening a book and reading.
What was the first book you remember reading? Ooh, what a good question. I have vague memories of reading Little Golden Books with my parents when I was very little and learning how to read. The first non-picture book that I remember reading (on my own) came from the library and had a big-headed orange skinned alien on the cover. I don't remember its name, but I remember the plot was about an alien teacher that came to a middle school and introduced the children to a video game where they killed bugs - but it started an addiction problem and I think the kids started transforming into bugs. Not sure how it ended but I would appreciate if anyone knows what book this is to send me a VM. Around this time, I also started reading Bigfoot Doesn't Square Dance and books like that.

Tell us about your favorites!

Books: Harry Potter (always number 1 for all eternity to me), Warriors (so many memories), Forgotten Realms, Emily the Strange (part of what makes me love Goths), Divergent, Little Brother, The Chronicles of Narnia, His Dark Materials, and many others.
Authors: J.K. Rowling, R.A. Salvatore, Erin Hunter, Neil Gaiman, Cory Doctorow, C.S. Lewis, Philip Pullman, Veronica Roth, and many others.
Genres: My favorite genre is probably fantasy.
Goblinfrog is offline   Reply With Quote