View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 09:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default We've been here all along! ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Despite not trying out for quidditch again this term, Tina still enjoyed flying. It was the perfect way for her to blow off steam! She had arrived at the quidditch pitch on time for today's lesson, dressed in proper athletic attire (a purple and black jogging suit with a butterfly printed on the front), her trusty old broom in hand. Unlike some of her classmates, she didn't waste time ogling the flying instructor. He was… not her type, and besides, she preferred to concentrate on learning. She'd greeted the man with a polite nod upon her arrival and after quickly tying her hair back into a ponytail, she set about doing her stretches and laps.

She touched back down at the sound of the whistle and listened to the question asked with rapt attention. Recalling the quaffle she'd seen Mr. Mackenzie tossing about earlier, Tina's first thoughts turned to Chaser tactics… the Sabryn Steal, Parkin's Pincer, and the like. But… he'd specifically said "broom tactics", not "quidditch tactics", and while there was considerable overlap, not all broom tactics were necessarily quidditch tactics. After some further thought, she raised her hand.

"Broom surfing, sir," Tina said after being called on. "I've never actually tried it -" Frankly, it seemed reckless and unnecessary to her, but it was a broom tactic nonetheless. "- but it's done by standing on top of one's broom while flying."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...