View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Maeve Walsh did not fly, but she was a fan of the pretty boys who did fly. Colin MacKenzie was no exception (even if he was like twice - three times??? her age), there was something mesmerizing about watching the muscles flex. She was also perhaps hoping for a glimpse of Tomás or Aron, two rather attractive captains. Or of course her boyfriend, who was no doubt around here somewhere. Or Patrick. Really, so many pretty boys.

As far as hopping on a broom, as most of classmates did, Maeve opted against it and instead joined the younger Slytherin girl wearing a frown. Stretching; she could do that. Anything that allowed to her to keep her feet on the ground and merely observe the pretty boys, she was game for and she suspected the frowny-face girl was up for that as well. Or maybe she was literally just stretching, but the quidditch hype at Hogwarts was so strong that Maeve suspected anyone who enjoyed flying jumped on the opportunity to do so at their earliest convenience.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake