View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 05:54 PM   #50 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Catching up :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

OOH so she was right about evergreens being a sort of Christmas Tree and Maeve couldn't help but wonder if these rapid growth blue spruce trees would be utilized in the Great Hall in the coming months. But no time to really consider this, as the sixth year set to work on digging a hole.

Okay, sooo Maeve was not cut out for physical labor. She would glad cheer on her friends in a quidditch match, for instance, but actual digging? No thanks. However, at mention of the gouging spell, Maeve internally was jumping for joy because spell versus actual shovel digging, obviously it was a no-brainer as to which she was going to choose. "Defodio," she cast on the spot to make a hole. And cast again. Two holes. Perfect.

Quote:
“Before we start planting our seeds, I do have a few more questions for you. What are some advantages of a rapid growth tree? What are some possible problems that could arise with growing rapid growth trees?”
Quote:

OOC: Time for question 2! Name a possible advantage, problem, or both with growing a rapid growth tree. If you are just joining us, please feel free to jump in and catch up. The lesson will continue in about 24 hours.
Huh. Some problems with rapid growth trees. Termites? Pests? Weren't garden pests a thing? She'd imagine that they could affect any tree, rapid growth or not.

And now it was time to plant!! Guess might as well get dirty. Taking one of the watering cans, as instructed, she cast aguamenti to fill up the can. Filling each of her two holes with some water, Maeve then dropped fertilizer in each. One seed in each. And covering some with some dirt. Was this right? It wasn't a lot of instructions and yet it required attention to detail in making sure the order of things was perfect. Attention to detail; something that Maeve definitely felt she lacked. Reading the instructions and simultaneously trying to listen to Professor Sutton to make sure she understood everything, the sixth year waited and watched. Was that it? Was she supposed to water it again? Probably. [/COLOR]

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.