View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Cornish fully expected visitors in his office, miserable as it might be, but it was a pleasant surprise when they started showing up at his house. Caravan. Whatever. He pulled open the door with a pop, a sound that always reminded him that he lived in a giant tin can. Like breaking the seal on a tin of beans, only the bean was him.

"Yeah?" Cornish peered at the kid in the morning light, blurry after the darkness inside the caravan. "Uhhh. McCarthy, right? You lost?"
If this wasn't Cornish's office, Gunnar was completely unaware because, even though the groundskeeper hut was still on the grounds, so was this...thing. And he assumed that the hut would have been lived in, but in all honesty, he didn't give either much thought. And so, here he was, pleased to see the man on the other side of the door as it opened.

"Yes... I mean, no," he started, feeling almost as confused as Cornish looked. "Yes, I am McCarthy, but no, I'm not lost. I was looking for you, actually. And I found you, so I suppose I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line