Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 02:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default You three ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Goodness!

Things seemed to be going from bad to worst. Kaysha stooped to pick up the bloody hanky, careful to hold it by a clean edge. A quick incantation to clean the fabric of the blood and dust was muttered before holding it out to Sammy. It was quite a stroke of luck that Kaysha had a great amount of dealings with injured kiddos and she was no stranger to almost unintelligible speech. It took a few extra seconds but she was able to reason that Sammy had encountered this misfortune about fifteen minutes ago and that this was not the first time. She did, however, misunderstood the squeak. She thought it meant he was terrified of the spectacular amount of blood he was loosing.

Kaysha watched helplessly as Eleanor went from explaining about possible bad food to throwing up once more. She needed to get them to the Hospital Wing now. She turned her blue eyes to Pips. “You’ve done well, Pips. Thank you.’’ What a very capable elf! “If you two Gryffindors will please follow me to the Hospital Wing. We’ll have you taken care of in no time. Pips, I hate to be a bother but can you please see to it that my scarf is taken care of?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺