Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian with a grin on his face, didn't slow down as he made his approach. Though he was only 14, he was much taller than Kam already and could easily lift her up....which was exactly what he did. He stopped right in front of her, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her and began spinning.

He only stopped when he started to get dizzy, and set her down as gently as he possibly could without falling over.

With a chuckle he said, "I am coming here to dwell and angst as one does on the wooden bridge. Which I assume is what you are also doing?" He said raising an eyebrow with a smirk. They were too much alike sometimes.

But he liked having someone that thought so much like him. It was nice to have someone understand him completely.
Kamryn’s blue eyes got wide as Bast didn’t slow down as he reached her and soon he was spinning her in his arms and she started giggling! He always knew how to put a smile on her face!

She put a hand against the railing as he put her down, to steady herself as she looked up at him. “Well that’s a greeting ” She said softly as she shook her head and sighed as the smile left her face.

“Oh always, this is my angst spot. ” She said in a soft voice as she nudged him and sighed a bit. “What are you angsting about? Your dad? ” She asked him softly.