View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 11:45 AM   #43 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Stella & Answering the Professor's Question
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee smiled over at Stella. "It is kind of sad that not everyone feels the same way we do about plants and flowers and trees... but everyone's completely different and that's what keeps things interesting." No two people were alike, just like no two flowers or trees were alike. "Don't forget to let me know what you plant when you decide. I'd love to see it if I'm still here." Since she was two years ahead of her friend.

"Team work makes the time pass by quicker, too." She laughed as they high-fived one another on a task well done. Right now she was in her element and there wasn't anything that could get her down.

As they moved on to digging the next hole, there was just the sound of their shovels meeting dirt and the two of them humming. It was a wonderful calming sort of silence that went along with their work. Their silence was only broken with Professor Sutton called everyone's attention. Pausing her digging, Rylee raised her hand just after Stella finished speaking. "An advantage would be that the tree could be used for a certain purpose much sooner. Like you mentioned earlier these particular trees could be used for Christmas trees. I sometimes use a rapid growth charm on the flowers I grow if I want to use them to make flower crowns for special occasions."

You are Bread!