View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 02:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
hermygirl
Chizpurfle

x9
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola was excited to get started on her task from Healer Beryl. Hopefully I'll be able to brew most of the missing potions myself. Then I can get the experience and make sure it's done well. Not that she didn't trust the Professor, but the other students may not be as careful if they don't know what it's for. She thought to herself. Even if it was a little arrogant it wasn't on purpose. She just knows her own abilities have proven to be well in this class and that was only confirmed with the OWL results she got back over the summer.

Feeling confident she walked up to Professor Noble's door and knocked three times, awaiting permission to enter.

The kettle that had been heating in the fireplace whistled merrily, and Noble stood to retrieve it. He poured the boiling water over the coffee grounds ready and waiting in his cafetiere on the desk, before returning the kettle to the stove and setting his timer for five minutes. The potions professor was looking forward to a break; for the most part, the second year essays he'd been marking had been trying on his patience.

Alas, a knock at the door quickly told him that his break might be wishful thinking. It tended to be, working at Hogwarts. "You may enter!" he responded.