View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
griffin

DMAC & DERP
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

Bathing suit? Cordelia had worn one under the rest of her clothes as per the notice, but she had a feeling this would cause trouble. Wearing a bathing suit meant swimming, and swimming meant needing to temporarily disconnect from her insulin pump and potentially having low blood sugar from the exercise. That could be a serious problem if they were swimming out into the lake. "Good morning professor. Are we swimming today? Because I, uh, I need to be careful about that." She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself, but it was important that she was prepared if they were going to be swimming. Swimming was totally doable, it just required a lot more planning for her than for everyone else. Moving over towards Maeve, Cordelia pulled out her testing kit to check her blood sugar. She inserted a strip into the meter, pricked her finger with the lancet, and squeezed a drop of blood onto the test strip. Looking at the number that appeared on the screen, she decided a snack would be necessary right now. Already she was on the lower end of her target range. Cordelia pulled a juice box out of her bag and started sipping on it. After finishing that, she went back into her bag for the box of apples and peanut butter that she had packed for her morning snack. Munching on her snack, Cordelia waited to see what the professor had planned for them today.