View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 01:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eni saw her House prefect grab a water balloon and she grinned. Eni whisted as a warning to Archer and then threw her balloon at his back. Hopefully he takes this well. She thought as she laughed when the balloon broke and soaked his back.

Turning around she ran back, laughing, to the bucket to gather a better supply of water balloons and prepare for the inevitable water balloon war.
Maeve was here mostly to do be a good friend. Even though Chase had dubbed Kamryn an honorary lion, it didn't change the fact that when push came to shove, Kamryn was through and through a badger. And Maeve intended to show up for the best friend, donning ripped jeans and a yellow tank (about the only piece of yellow she owned). She hadn't a clue if the weather would allow for lake swimming, but wasn't opposed to swimming in her clothes either.

The crowd was still somewhat small and Professor Noble was there, presumably to supervise against any funny business. Waving at the few present, "HEYYY EVERYONE!" it was Rylee too that caught her eye and made her feel a little less out of place (cause she thought she might be the only non-badger here but wasn't so YAY)

WAS THAT....???

The sixth year didn't need to be told twice and slipped on a white t-shirt before grabbing a couple water balloons. No need for warnings, cause obviously the aim was to catch off guard and as such, tossed at Eni, hoping her aim would be better than in Defense Against the Dark Arts. If not, she did have her wand in her back pocket to utilize for support.

ooc: from what I can tell, Eni has been at Hogwarts the whole time so I can assume they're somewhat acquainted, yes?? <3

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.