View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina strolled into the astronomy classroom, her bag containing her wand, book, and other required materials slung over her shoulder. The late hour didn't bother her a bit. She was used to late nights, having survived many all-night study sessions for her OWLs last term, but just in case, she had a cup of tea before she got here. Her dark eyes darted around, taking in the overcast skies - so much for stargazing tonight! Then she noticed the professor at her desk. “Good evening, Professor,” she greeted, nodding politely in acknowledgment.

She made her way to her usual seat in one of the middle rows, far enough away not to be front and center but close enough to see and hear what was going on. It was only after she set her bag down and took out her supplies that she got a good look at the assortment of items on her desk, and her curiosity was piqued. What were they doing with them? Her best guess was that they'd be constructing some sort of apparatus with the materials, but only time would tell.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...