View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Wait. Oh so it wasn't going to rain? Maeve was bored and trying really hard to not show it, as the centaur instructed her about broadening her understanding and sight. So okay that wasn't what he'd been asking and if Chase or Anna was there, she'd probably a rambling motion with her hand, but instead she simply nodded silently at the centaur.

Sacred place for centaurs. Sooo did today's class involve bowtruckles too? But apparently that was a tangent and Thereos didn't seem like the type to sway from the subject matter. Watching him curiously as he circled and showed the sapling he then posed to them another question. Natural order of the universe. Was he .... talking about the circle of life? Or ...??

"Showing signs of magic by doing something out of the ordinary... and eventually getting a letter offering us a place at Hogwarts? To hone our magic and be useful members of society?" Or was she completely off-topic again?

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake