View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Been here the entire time! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Divination was not one of her best classes but here she was arriving at the grove of trees well into the Forbidden Forest with the rest of class. Having consumed a rather lovely lilac colored flower was by far not the best part of this lesson. Her deep love of flowers and plants had made it seem strange to consume one at first and she had taken a few long moments studying her flower, almost as if holding a silent conversation with it. Once she had laid it upon her tongue and chewed and swallowed there was a rather pleasant taste to it that reminded her of being home.

The first question that had been asked went on unanswered by the fifth year simply because she had been a little to focused on watching where it was she was going and what was near her. Stopping in the grove was nice. Rylee looked around taking in all that she could from her surroundings.

As Thereos spoke everything was mentally stored away in her head. Or well... at least what she understood, anyhow. Pondering over his question for several moments she lifted her hand until she was called upon. "When I was really little it was mostly little things that showed my family I was indeed magical, making a stuffed creature float to me or turning on music in my home so I could. I went onto wizarding primary school and received my Hogwarts letter on my eleventh birthday." Rylee paused to take a breath before continuing, "I want to become a Herbologist. I have a very deep love of flowers, plants, trees and nature in general."

You are Bread!