Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 08:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
... Anna giggled. She couldn’t help it. The way the boy mirrored her stance and stuff, with his hands on his hips... it was kind of funny. Not that that made him right or anything, but still. “Is not.” Honestly, at this point she couldn’t even remember what they were arguing about. She wasn’t going to back down, though. It was a matter of principle.

The change in pace didn’t go unnoticed, and Anna was grateful that she didn’t have to walk as fast. She wasn’t going to say anything about it, though. Obviously. “If you do that, you’ll just go in circles.” Probably. She really had no idea. But there had to be a better plan than just taking right turns.
"Is too, and I'm older than you so I'm right." And that was the end of... whatever it was they were arguing about. So she could stop giggling, thank you very much.

Józef pondered her response for a split second before shaking his head. "Nah, not in a maze. You just have to go in one direction and then you'll eventually come out." And if that didn't work... well, then, he would be tempted to blast a hole in the side of said maze and walk out that why. Honestly, he was regretting coming here in the first place right now.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽