View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"The lake is cool without me having anything to do with it. Hundreds of kinds of creatures, thousands of individual little souls, all living in perfect harmony. With us, I suppose, although we're not very good at the harmony thing." He dropped to his haunches beside the water and stared into the shallow water. There was a waterbug skittering across the surface like a tiny Olympic ice skater those Muggles had, and then it disappeared into the mouth of a plimpy.

Just like that.

He glanced back as Brenda rolled over for Chloe to scratch her belly. "Have some self respect, girl. You're embarrassing yourself."
Chloe couldn't help but laugh when the professor spoke to his dog. "Oh she is just being a cutie there is nothing wrong with her wanting belly rubs, is there Brenda." Chloe was already in love with the dog and she could sit and pat her forever if she wanted.

Her attention was to the water though and her thoughts to what the professor had said, "I think some humans want to live in harmony, but it's hard for the ones that do try to convince the others that feel it is their birthright to do what they want because they are humans that is the hard part. I feel that we should want to live in harmony with all creatures, but I know that is difficult."

Moving closer to the water she looked in.