Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 01:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She was wandering, too. She felt thankful for the fresh autumn air, the silence, and the mindlessness that went along with walking through the maze. She wasn't particularly worried about making it out any time soon, taking turns in the moment without putting much thought into where they may take her. It was exactly the study break she needed. Thing was, it seemed her steps were taking her somewhere specific, after all. Or to someone specific, actually.

"Indigo!" She'd walked right into him, taking a corner while a little too lost in thought than was wise and she hadn't even seen him coming. "Sorry, that was my fault." Lucky she was shorter than him because a head-on collision would've hurt something awful and she was trying to avoid all headaches right now. "You okay?"
Indigo was not paying attention to his surroundings, to say the least. He was vaguely aware that there were other people in the maze, but he was doing his best to ignore them. In fact, he found himself moving in the opposite direction. At least, moving away from younger kids who were talking loudly. The whole reason for him coming there was that he wanted to be alone. Except then he ran into something, which he quickly realized was someone. He was ready to turn in the opposite direction when he realized who it was.

"Vita." That was fine then. He liked Vita. In fact, he was actually happy to see her, which he wouldn't have been if she had been nearly anybody else. The collision had seemed to knock him back into reality, and he was more aware of where he was than he had been in a while. He didn't quite manage a smile for her at the moment, but hoped she knew that he was pleased to see her. "I'm fine." She was talking about physically, yeah? Since she had ran into him? Physically, yes, he was fine.