Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:45 AM   #95 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Um, WHY was she looking at him like that? Javier felt his cheeks heating up. He felt like she was trying to stare through his soul, and it was completely unnecessary. Javier's office had only been involved in the beginnings of the process - more of their time had been spent making sure no rogue souvenirs had gotten in that would blow people's faces up if they bought it.

"Ludicrous Patents had all equipment pass inspect weeks ago. The final equipment was sent to the Quidditch Regulations division for them to select the final ones that would be used in the actual match," he explained. She remembered that bit, yes? "None of the bludgers, or the snitches and quaffles, for that matter, failed the tests we put them through. They all passed with flying colors. The final selection wasn't made until closer to the match - or even the day of, if I recall," he told her. Was he sort of throwing the other divison under the bus? Maybe. But everything had been good on their end - if they'd slipped and let some psycho put a rogue bludger in there after the fact, he had nothing to do with it.

"The rest of the time at the actual cup itself was monitoring souvenirs to assure no dangerous magical items were being sold or counterfeited," he added.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid