View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 05:19 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Lol. Numbers. Yikes.

Thursdays weren't the best days for Aaron, yet... he'd slept well the night before, waking early enough to grab breakfast, and a shower. In fact, his mood was so light, the Hufflepuff was bopping his head as he entered the classroom, aiming a heartmelting grin at the Professor.

Numbers had never been his friend, but he was always up for the challenge. He was eager to learn, at least. "Good morning, and welcome to Hogwarts, Professor." She'd probably heard that plenty, but Aaron usually had no real reason to be anywhere near the Arithmancy classroom. So, he was saying it now. And don't think he hadn't caught sight of all the miscellaneous objects laid out on the front table...

.... and today, he dropped himself into the seat beside Lenora. She was quickly becoming one of his favorite people, equally eager to learn. They'd worked out a schedule that would work well for both of their timetables. "Morning."
“Hi.” Lenora couldn’t help but grin a little as Aaron sat next to her, already feeling a lot better. He was kind, patient, a lovely friend and the best violin teacher. She enjoyed being around him. “It has been a lousy morning for me.. hey, does my hair look nice?” She ran fingers through her messy hair, wishing again for the tenth time that morning, that she hadn’t woken up so late.

.. She turned to look at the professor, frowning just a little as she considered the question. It was a basic level question, really. The fourth year wasn’t exactly great with numbers but she was pretty good. Reasonably good. She waited for some of her fellow classmates to answer before raising her hand.

“Hi, my name is Lenora. Well, like what some of them have said, it helps to calculate future events.. be it tomorrow or ten years from now. It’s kind of like Divination, I suppose.. except with numbers.” Short and simple.