View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:42 AM   #34 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was having one of those days! She was dressed in her uniform and ready on time, but halfway between the Ravenclaw common room and the arithmancy classroom, her bag caught on something and ripped. She'd managed to mend her bag with a quick charm, but the process of picking up and repacking all her supplies put her behind schedule. She practically ran the rest of the way to class, pausing only to straighten her tie and check her watch. She'd made it on time but just barely. Thank Merlin! Imagine the horrible first impression a late arrival would've made!

"Good morning, Professor," Tina greeted politely. Her eyes fell to the strange assortment of items on the desk, particularly the tiny elephants, as she tried to guess how they could relate to arithmancy. Hmm... the broken clocks would likely have numbers on them, and assuming those bags had actual coins inside, those would represent some numeric value. But the flutterbye bushes, the elephants, and the joysticks... nope, she had no idea! Still pondering, she made her way to the nearest empty seat and arranged her supplies on her desk. She could only hope she'd find out the objects' purpose soon!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...