Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Wasn't there a rule about this getting lost thing? If you just kept going straight you'd eventually figure out where you were? It was something like that, Jó was sure, but going straight in a maze was physically impossible.

So maybe it wasn't straight? Maybe it was alternating turns - left, right, left, right - or maybe it was just right turns... But didn't that take you in a circle?

Merlin's pants, Jó was clueless.

Not that he was about to admit this to the young girl who was asking him about being lost. "No, course not! I know exactly where I am!" he said, enthusiastically grinning at the kid. "Shame if you're lost, though."
”Oh, good.” Anna smiled at the boy. She wasn’t going to apologize for assuming, even though he seemed a bit defensive over the fact that he wasn’t lost. It was a fair question. She was, after all.

She folded her arms. “It’s not a shame.” As much as she tried, a slight whine came through in her tone. She was a bit defensive too, maybe. “I’ve never done this before and the entire point of a maze is to get lost, isn’t it?”Of course that wasn’t true but she had this theory that if a person said something with enough confidence, others would believe it.

Also, she was sticking with this boy, okay? Now that she had found another person, she was going to stay. Especially if he knew the way out. Just in case, you know?