View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 02:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Gently placing her hand on his arm, Tia pulled it away and grinned sheepishly. Cause no kisses just yet, for her, even if it was something as innocent as a cheek kiss. She wasn't even sure she liked him yet, soz. "I'm I sure I could, after I saunter my way into Santi's heart," was that cheesy enough for Barsanti? Did he like her nickname? YES YES? No? EH, well if this didn't work out, she could always flee to Australia again.

Tia snorted. "I think we need to be able to read the list in order to know what stuff we're meant to find." Peering over at the list, she chewed her lower lip. "A cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen? A flyer from the 12 week 2097 run of the Newsies from the Theater Royal Haymarket? Who made up this stuff???" Her eyes scanned further the list. "Okay, photo. We can do that one."
No kisses? Yikes, this one was going to make him work hard, wasn't she? Bar gave her a once over and shrugged. Maybe she wasn't going to be worth this effort. At least there were pubs around here that he could go to later after ditching her. "Saunter ahead, sweetheart." Preferably ahead so he could watch from behind. He had preferences.

As she read, Bar found himself getting more and more bored. "Obviously the dating agency?" Had she been serious with that question? Why hadn't she found the fun in this yet? "'ight. Smile, then."

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________