Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dalton! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Anyone who was genuinely interested in getting to know him was someone Dalton would run away from at high speed, so it was probably for the best he thought Megan might just be generally nosy and over-compensating to welcome the new kid she'd been told to look out for on the first day. He was relieved, of course, when she began to talk about herself, and he wished he thought to try that tactic earlier in the conversation.

And people in love were the easiest people to get talking: point proven here. "I haven't, no..." he managed, shaking his head a little. "How did you meet?" Did he really care, or did he just want to avoid being asked if he was seeing someone?

He hadn’t noticed the picture of the love of her life?

Megan was absolutely crestfallen and it showed on her face for about three seconds. On the fourth one, though, she brightened. “Take a look on your way back to your desk. You’ll be floored. She’s a complete goddess.’’ The blond was completely proud of her babe of a wife. “We actually met in Diagon Alley. She helped me through one of the toughest times of my life.’’ And from that moment on, they had grown closer. She polished off the coffee then magically cleaned the cup.

“Thanks for the coffee. You and I need to catch up more often.’’ Smiling, she put the cup back in place then turned to face Dalton. She liked him a lot, even though he wasn’t the conversationalist. “You’re a good employee, Dalton. Keep that up. And I guess we’d better get back to work or Eliora will have our heads on a platter.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺