View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 06:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Not identical twin. They didn't even share the same birthday, THANKFULLY, when he had to give practically everything else up thanks to the birth of his brother less than a year later. Irish twin, yes. Not that Sawyer would say as much cause had no idea what the girl was thinking. He wasn't a mindreader, after all. "Oh. Easy." So she was a witch. "This is your first year? How come here alone?" Cause usually most parents or guardians came with their kids for their first years. "You just walk. Or run, if you feel more comfortable to do so... right through the barrier, which magically will open."

"Do I? Perhaps you met my brother. Was he loud and obnoxious?" Speaking of, Sawyer was surprised to not hear him anywhere nearby.
Analiese straightened a crease in her skirt. Again. Honestly, what was wrong with her skirt? You see, that was why you should never trust your sibling to iron clothes for you. "Yes, it's my first year. My mum decided it was a good idea to let me come in here alone on my first year. She just dropped me off outside the station." Honestly, what kind of mother would do that? "So, I just... walk?", she asked, with suspicion.

"If your brother's called Skeet, I did meet your brother. And no, he wasn't loud and obnoxious. Even though he was staring at me when he saw me.", Analiese said, "He even helped me look for my textbooks, you know."