View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 09:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Lucky. Sure. One could maybe swing what his life had become to being that. More so in the light that he had done something with it rather than let things hinder his progress. Was what happened when you had no family ties, or ties at all. "I have," confirmed with a nod. "And still plenty to see."

Her words were something that he heard all too often and this vague notion of 'someday' always amused him. Nothing more than fancy without any real intention, though his opinions were kept to himself. "What's stopping you from doing it now?" he inquired, moving the potted plant from being tucked under one arm to the other. Which encouraged it to sing out rather loudly with delight. "No darts?"

And they could get into a debate on logomachies later. She was hardly talking his ear off, as she put it.
That was the beauty and tragedy of the world, wasn't it? So much to see and experience but not enough time and freedom to do so. She wished she could just leave the expectations behind sometimes, but she couldn't. Her family needed her.

The brunette laughed and shook her head, offering a small smile. "I wish darts were the only thing stopping me." Merlin did she wish that was all. "Money has more to do with it." She'd been supporting herself and sending money to her parents, more so now that her dad was battling an illness. It was hard to put anything aside for fun.

"Tell me, if you had to recommend one place to go, which would it be? You know, in case I ever do get out of London."