Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Nina watched the girl with a studious sense of curiosity. As if weighing out whether engaging in a conversation would be worthy of her time. It was often difficult to make the call right away, unfortunately. The Slytherin did, however, continue to make silent observations. The first notable observation was the color she wore on her lips. The second was easily the handbag. While the third was the new comer's slight hesitance. She curled her lips upwards-a BIT- to acknowledge the thanks, but otherwise kept quiet.

"Which school did you attend, Aurora?" Surely not Beauxbatons as the girl did not look the least bit familiar. Retracting her hand and scooting back into her seat, the fourth year smiled back. If only her roommates could see this. Nina Castillo could be friendly when she wanted to be.

As for the salve? Nina took a moment to consider the offer. "That is very kind of you, but I'll be fine." Ultimately she decided to turn it down. While the blisters were painful and not at all ideal, she could still make use of them. Perhaps Calloway would be willing to give her a piggyback ride up to her dormitory!
Probably carrying a lavish designer handbag was too much for a sixteen year-old, but she didn't use that to flaunt her social status. Aurora simply just loved the bag because 1) It's very convenient (not to mention the undetectable extension charm that her dad put on) and 2) It was her sixteenth birthday present. And as for the lip tint... Well, she couldn't leave her house or dorm without it. Hold on, using make up (or at least lip color) was allowed at Hogwarts, right? She would flip if it was against the rules (but nude-colored lipsticks to the rescue, then!)

"Oh, I was from Ilvermorny..." The Korean-American said, there was still a hint of Boston accent every time she spoke (and probably it wouldn't go away). "But I left the school after Christmas, my parents said I'd rather to be homeschooled before going to Hogwarts because of the different exam system. So I can have OWL scores before starting here." Yeah, the different exam systems was kind of driving her insane. She was supposed to do J.A.R.V.E.Y.S on her current year but apparently Hogwarts did the exams on fifth and seventh year.

She was actually a bit concerned about the blisters on Nina's feet, it didn't look good. Aurora had experienced that and it was just so painful. "Are you sure?" She asked Nina again, but if the girl thought she was fine for that then it's okay. "That's a nice pair of shoes though." Perhaps it was brand new so Nina still wasn't used to wear it. Understandable.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.