Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
If Megan were into guys, she would certainly would have gone for the kind like Dalton: silent, broody, good listener. Those traits only meant that she would be able to talk their ears off. As it was, her new coworker was giving her only a tiny amount of information about himself. Tragic, really, because the blond was genuinely interested in getting to know him. But if this was who he was, she was no one to try to force him to talk. In any case, as they continued to work together, there was no doubt in her mind that she would learn more about him.

“Me?’’ Megan took a healthy gulp of coffee. Where to begin? Certainly not in great detail about her life in the US before she moved. “I lived in the US all my life before moving here about what? Almost ten years ago? Anyway, I joined this Department since then; met the love of my life, my wife Yuna. She’s a model and the most gorgeous thing to ever walk this earth. I’ve got a picture of her on my desk. I don’t know if you’ve seen it...’’

[/COLOR]
Anyone who was genuinely interested in getting to know him was someone Dalton would run away from at high speed, so it was probably for the best he thought Megan might just be generally nosy and over-compensating to welcome the new kid she'd been told to look out for on the first day. He was relieved, of course, when she began to talk about herself, and he wished he thought to try that tactic earlier in the conversation.

And people in love were the easiest people to get talking: point proven here. "I haven't, no..." he managed, shaking his head a little. "How did you meet?" Did he really care, or did he just want to avoid being asked if he was seeing someone?

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽