Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: hello again
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"Oh you definitely should, but if you're going to the south, then I don't recommend traveling in the summer. It can get very HOT and HUMID and you just feel gross all the time." Louise laughed. Apparently talking with someone on the queue made the time go faster; who knew? "In the spring, muggles throw this HUGE party that's always a blast."

"I mean, kinda? But what is football over here, Americans call soccer. They have a different game for football. Baseball though is ... there's something magical that happens at a baseball game..." Louise trailed off thinking about the hot dogs and supersized sodas. "It's just ... something to see. The team in Atlanta is my favorite."

Mia cringed at the humidity. She did not want to know what that would do to her hair, but man would she love to check out this party. "That sounds like a lot of fun! Minus the humidity..."

A different game for football? Why would they change it? That just sounds to complicated..."Baseball is pretty great, although that is more my dad's game than mine. I can't say I have a favorite team." Mia smiled at Louise.

Before Mia knew it it was her turn in line and she grabbed her curry. She truly was hungry and couldn't wait to get over to the game. Mia turned to Louise, "Who are you rooting for today? I'm partial to England so this friendship may be over before it's had the chance to start if you say India." She laughed. Of course she was only teasing. Mostly.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
gritandgrace is offline   Reply With Quote