Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Truth be told, Eliora was probably going to give in eventually. Maybe in a few months. Maybe after the summer. Perhaps for their one year friend anniversary if they wanted to make it special. But that was a long way away from now. But she also wasn't considering it yet. Maybe in secret. Because it wasn't an option. With a grin, Eliora sipped from her own coffee and shrugged. "You make me believe in love at first sight, Jamesy." She gave him a teasing nudge with her hip.

Honestly, she was just encouraging the rumour mill because it was fun and she was usually the one around her spreading the rumours. Now, she could be part of one. Draperidge, yo.

And if she was going to encourage, then she'd take full usage of his eyes being closed and kissed both of his cheeks. "I don't think you have the right shaped head for a headpiece. It's much too round and I think you have an odd lump at the back. I guess one thing has to be imperfect about you, right?" With another cheek kiss, she opened her notebook to her favourite of doodles. Stick versions of them (with crowns) and a coffee machine surrounded by hearts. Yes, she had spent most of her time putting effort and detail into the coffee machine. "Open up, Drapes."
The sooner she gave in the better, honestly. Was Eliora not aware that certain activities were highly conducive to the production of endorphins? Endorphins were fantastic, by the way. They could both use some more of them. Would help with the reliance of coffee. No mood a natural, energy-high couldn't solve. And that's it. That's the tea. It was always an option.

.... Her quick response elicited an eye-roll.

And for the record, let it be known that James didn't care for rumors. Which also meant that he wasn't stopping them.

"That's utter nonsense, 'Liora," the bit about his head. He didn't appreciate that. "My head is just fine." asdf. This whole thing was ridiculous. He couldn't actually believe he was having this conversation just now, how did she always manage to do this? As for the kisses? Extra as hell. Though this was nothing new.

He did as he was told, however, because Eliora was perhaps one of the very few he listened to. But upon actually opening his eyes he wasn't entire sure what he was looking at. So instead of giving her much of a reaction, he simply looked up at her wearing a questioning look on his face. "... I assume there's an explanation to accompany this?"

You are Lemon!