View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 10:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Nettie had never met Eloise's sister, but all she knew was that she was older. So of COURSE the boys were probably interested in her. They loved older experienced women. Right? Pssh. Like SHE knew. Chuckling, she listened to Eloise talk about them teaching her Spanish swears before grinning at her.

"If you ever want to learn French swears, just let me know," she told her with a mischievous grin. They probably weren't nearly as fun as learning them from Spanish boys BUT...something told her the red head would be interested. "So aside from admiring some boys and their abs, what else have you been up to?" she asked as she grabbed another record and added it to her basket.
Well, not directly but the first year she probably had seen her around considering she was head girl. Unless Eloise's memory is failing her and Nettie wasn't at Hogwarts first year then ok that would make sense. Even tho her sister was short like most Fairfields where. But older and experienced did fit considering she got a lot of messages from boys through the families owl.

"Oh oh yes we have to do that I would love learning some nasty french. It would be perfect"

sounded almost as good as Spanish. But since Eloise has not heard much french in her life she left room open to see what the differences would be. hmm..ok she had to think now.

"Well, I did go to the beach with Calyx one time. He was really nice. Did go on a camping trip with Cel and Dez. It was a disaster but fun. Other than that I was bored listening to music in my room most of the time."

Just your typical summer for this fourteen-year-old redhead.

"What about you?"

She asked looking back at a band she actually didn't know. Huh, maybe they are good. The odds are if she didn't know them they were horrible.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.