Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:11 AM   #31 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Hmm...come to think of it, Nettie did look like she was dressed for Quidditch. Torii nodded, thinking about how she'd once been really into Quodpot, but Quidditch hadn't interested her when she'd gotten to Hogwarts. Oh, well. "Sounds fun," she commented anyway. Torii wished she had a way to hang out with her Hogwarts friends over the summer. She techically was doing that now, but it'd taken all summer to get to this point.

"It's been...alright," she said. She wondered if Nettie knew her parents had died a year ago. She wondered if Nettie knew that Torii just went home to an aunt and uncle she barely even knew. She smiled. "I'm just ready to get back to Hogwarts. I've missed everybody. So how's your summer been?"
"Me too. I thought I'd have more fun this summer but...I've found myself wanting to get back to school too," Nettie admitted with a small sigh. She didn't want to bother the girl with her family drama - or anyone for that matter. "I've missed all my friends too. And hopefully this term, no mutants!" she joked with a chuckle.

"How is it here during the summer? I mean, compared to your old home?" she asked out of curiosity. Nettie could tell from the accent that she was obviously not from around here. She kept hearing from all the American transfers that London was gloomy. It WAS, but France hadn't been much better honestly.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid