Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #35 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default all of you *gestures* muggle adjacent peeps
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

It all seemed to happen very slowly for some reason. Usually these things were over quickly, but Zara noticed every little detail. Ava, for starters! She saw her former classmate recently at Daisy's wedding, and never imagined she'd see her again so soon and on official business too. If the situation wasn't so alarming, she'd have told her the role of auror looks good on her.

Then a woman she didn't recognise appeared out of nowhere, and Zara assumed she was a ministry official of some sort which scared her even more, until the woman bent down to pick up her pastries. "Oh!! N-no, it's okay! I mean, thank you so so much!" Zara stammered as she started doing the same for all the Quidditch themed baked good who had met an unfortunate end at the hands of that other auror. She wasn't fond of him at all.

Zara quickly learned two things: the woman was not from the Auror department, and her name was Dodderige. She would try and remember that, and send her a basked of goodies later, as a thank you. The woman had decided to be kind to her even in the midst of- a muggle??

Oh.

Oh.

Zara silently berated herself for not recognising a muggle, seeing as she was a muggle born herself. But before she could get her bearings and perhaps offer anyone some more water, Professor Newton of all people showed up! ... This was a weird day!! "Professor!" Zara exclaimed, walking over to him. Yes, he was a comforting sight. If nothing else, Zara had always been able to trust her professors. "I'd offer you some cupcakes but they're all ruined now," she gestured at the grass, where the results of all her hard work still was. The former Hufflepuff sighed. One would have thought the man had been a dark wizard with the way that auror had reacted. Her baked goods were innocent! Apart from the bludger ones.. They had a kick to them.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote