Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Mia looked over to the girl behind her. People in England really are friendly, but this one doesn't sound English. 'Is that accent American?' Excited at the prospect of making a friend here.

"No, actually. I went about four years ago with some friends who had played earlier in the tournament, unfortunately their teams just didn't make it to the final. It was amazing though!" Mia beamed, Quidditch was such an exciting game. "What about you? Have you ever been?"
Sometimes Louise forgot how southern American her accent could be, so it struck her off-guard at the woman's question. "Southern American, yes. I grew up in New Orleans." Wasn't actually born in the South but having been there since before she started Ilvermorny, it was the accent she had picked up on.

"Oh wow. Yea the excitement is just surreal!" She shook her head. "Sadly no. This is my first opportunity I've had to go to a World Cup." Crazy with the traveling she'd done in the last three years, but she reckoned it made sense too since before that she was in school and with world cups being hosted only every four years, it didn't coincide with her location previously. "Have you ever been to a Muggle American Baseball game? This reminds me of that, times like A HUNDRED!"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote