Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 07:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Quidditch really was one of Lili's favourite things. It had been her favorite sport for practically her entire life. She figured that was probably because her Mom had been a professional player. The sport was practically in her blood. IT just made her even more excited for the actual game today. She hoped England won, because that would be just so cool. She found it really inspiring. These players getting to play for their country. Deep down one of her ambitions was to eventually play for her country herself. But that was a long way off. She had to finish school first.

But today was for adventures, and good quidditch. It made her excited. "comingg" she giggled as she moved towards her friend and then flopped onto the floor. She hadn't seen Nico for a while, so it was really cool to come see her. She missed her friends when they weren't altogether in the castle.

"Thanks" She giggled, tugging her hoodie close to herself. She loved it, and she was going to treasure it forever. Soon she wouldn't be on the team anymore, and that was sad. But she was looking forward to seeing where her Quidditch career took her next. "How are you?"
Nico came for the Quidditch Cup for a good match, and she believed that both England and India would deliver. Matches at Hogwarts were always super fun, but bringing things to a professional and international level was definitely going to be even better. "Did you come with anyone?" The badger assumed it would be family cos she knew Beau played too, so that was likely. Too bad Nico couldn't bring her parents and little brother here since they were muggles.

She waited for Lili to sit and she placed her sketchbook on her other side so she didn't crumple up any pages. And once Lili was close enough, Nico spread her arms for a hug because why not? She also hadn't seen the blond in a while. She hoped things were okay with her!

"I'm good! I'm here with Hawke but I wanted to stay behind to work on a few portfolio things." But now that Lili was here, she could spare time for her! Nico didn't mind. "What about you? I hope you're having fun here! The world cup is soooo different from Hogwarts matches." Definitely lots of people but it was still so so so much fun.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is online now   Reply With Quote