Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 04:29 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Chocolate is my most favorite thing in the world next to cats, and art, and...I know I'm forgetting something." She flashed a smile at him, moving closer as someone with an impressive order of chips squeezed past them. The smell alone made her mouth water and she was suddenly very glad she'd joined Alex. Meant she could snack as soon as they got their order. "Hey, I remembered. My husband." That was him and he smelled equally lovely. "You're on my favorite things list, too." Lucky him. Maddies only made lists about important things.

"I vote cake or brownies or cookies or chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce." Or all of the above. She might be tiny, but the girl could eat.
Honestly, he didn't even take that personally. At all.

Chocolate was such an amazing thing.

Alex kept on grinning at Maddie as they stood in line, his gaze only wavering briefly when a huge amount of chips walked past them. Well, someone HOLDING them but all he could see was the chips so they might as well have just been floating past. How many people were in front of them still? It felt like it was about three hundred. Although in reality it was probably closer to ten.

Still, way too many. Alexander Fuchs was very hungry.

"Aww, I'm on your list too?" His attention was back on Maddie and he gave her a small amused smirk. "And you forgot about Roxy. She's one of your favorites, too, right?" She WAS part of their odd little family, right?

With regard to their order, Alex just nodded along. "I vote we get everything. We can dip the brownies and cake into the ice cream." Yes, perfect plan. They were living such healthy lives.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote