View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default #teamNoQuote
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

"Okay." He handed 2 galleons to the shopkeeper. "Can I keep them here for a while? Looks like we're going to hang out with your daughter." Keenan didn't mind hanging out with little girls because he had a little sister and he loves Kiara. So yeah, he's used to it even though his little sister had grown a bit and shared different interests with him.

The Ravenclaw turned to Chloe and tried to manage his straight face when she talked about her injuries. Concussion, blergh. It sounded quite painful and not fun at all. "Ah, I see. But at least you're healed now." Because his fellow Ravenclaw looked good and all healed. "Just started this year, actually." The work, he meant. "He said I should do that for life experience, or something like that." Perhaps his father wanted to say how the world is cruel and he had to work his butt off to earn something, even though he hated it. Thanks for the life lesson, Dad.

When she brought up whether or not his family would see the match, Keenan just shrugged. Ava did ask them about this because she could get them tickets, but he was not a fan of Quidditch, and crowds. "Probably not." He still had works to do and even if it was his day off, he probably would rather to spend it by finishing his Millennium Falcon Lego or reading.

"I'm Keenan, and this is my friend Chloe." He said introducing himself and Chloe's. "What's your name? And what are you painting here?"

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.